At BlueIvy Communications, we are proud to say that the vast majority of our new business comes from client referrals. That means our team spends less time and money recruiting and acquiring new business, and more time and money on our clients and their individual needs!
Below are a just a few client testimonials to give you a better idea as to why BlueIvy Communications is growing so rapidly and becoming known as a dominating force in the South Florida PR scene!
- “I’ve dealt with many Public Relations/ Communication professionals, first as a marketing executive at a Fortune 500 company and now as a journalist. Melissa’s solid corporate background combined with her super likeable personality make her unique. She delivers the best product in a professional way, yet she also manages to make you feel like a friend she wants to please.” — Marlene Roberts, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- “Since Ms. Perlman began working with us as the public relations leader for our 14 year old South Florida Non-Profit Organization, she has brought unprecedented exposure to us in South Florida and on a national level. She has worked directly with our organization in South Florida but also partnered with the 55 year old national organization that we affiliate with and led publicity efforts for both. She has a great attitude, outstanding results, and is highly regarded by the media.” — Kevin Romer, President, The Mathew Forbes Romer Foundation
- “PrimeTime Amusements has been in the arcade/amusements industry for two decades. But 2011 was the first time that we actively pursued and hired a Communications Firm/PR Agency. We have partnered with BlueIvyCommunications since then and we could not be more pleased with the results. In less than one year, Melissa has launched our social media presence, guided and written the content on our new website, been a trusted business partner on all subjects, managed numerous grand openings and press conferences, and secured a tremendous amount of media coverage in the South Florida Business Journal, Sun-Sentinel, Miami Herald, Orlando Sentinel, HuffingtonPost; got us on various local South Florida TV stations and online blogs; and helped us get featured in all of the arcade/amusement industry trade magazines.Melissa is a trusted partner to the entire PrimeTime Amusements team; She is an extremely hardworker, is super creative and very smart. We feel lucky to have her on our team! We highly recommend her and the work of BlueIvyCommunications.” — David Goldfarb, President, PrimeTime Amusements
- “DryClean To Go hired BlueIvyCommunications and Melissa Perlman to gain more exposure in the local South Florida media for our new pick-up and delivery dry cleaning business. Melissa came on and immediately made a difference, assisting with writing, managing our Facebook account, and successfully placing us in the local news. Within the first two months of working with Melissa, DryClean To Go was featured in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel’s Boca Forum, Boca Raton Observer Magazine and BocaNewsNow.com. Needless to say, we are thrilled with her work! We highly recommend Melissa and BlueIvyCommunications.” — Valentina Moretti, Co-Owner, DryClean To Go
- “Melissa is the best. We hired her to increase exposure and she came through in a big way. Melissa got us featured in print and internet articles. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking to get noticed in the market place.” — Bob Birdsong, President, OK Generators
- “BlueIvy helped develop a PR campaign that included public service announcements, radio interview scripts and donor request letters for our largest charity event to do date. BlueIvy was quick with their turnaround and provided a lot much needed and well informed guidance which help make our event a success.” — Perry Diamond III, Co-Chair, Bethesda Next